1/28/13

STUDIO ORGANIZATION

 This week I'm starting my posts about studio organization.  Some of you will remember the post I did about the mega gift of laces and fabric I received from one of my local quilting friends.  What a fantastic gift it was! I had been pondering the idea of how I would organize my growing stash of fabric "bits".  I do have a storage cabinet that contains much of the fabric I once used for quilting but most of this fabric is either fat quarters or yardage.  When we were in the city a couple of weeks back I made a quick stop at Michael's and found these. 
They are for scrap booking paper but I think they will work great for fabric scraps.  They are clear which means I can "see" the fabric and they were on sale.  Stay tuned for how they look now.

3 comments:

  1. Such a good idea,I am always searching for things and see through boxes would be a great help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear boxes or bags are very practical.
    I also use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storage is always such an issue. These clear boxes will be great for storage of small bits and pieces. I look forward to seeing the reveal...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate the time you have taken to leave a comment. Thank you!

 
Images and Text Copyright Lorraine Stobie | Design by Deluxe Designs | Customized by The Embellished Page