Once again I'm just under the deadline of the end of April for my Crazy Quilt Journal Project for the month.
As always, I started with a "naked" block as above.
I realized, regretfully after the fact that I made a mistake in the construction of this block with a seam directly above my doily.
I will likely end up stitching over this once the block is joined to disguise it.
This is the start of decorating my doily. Cheater roses and beads.
You can see more of the CQJP blocks here.
I'll be sharing more of the progress on this block throughout the week.
Thanks to all of you who have left comments about my new design.